||[May. 11th, 2006|04:25 pm]
Random Music Facts
|||||"I IQ" - Japanther||]|
Some facts about NEU!
• "Neu" is the German word for "new," pronounced "noy."
• The band always wrote its name in block capitals with an exclamation point at the end, intending it to resemble a pop-art slogan.
• Neu! formed in 1971 as an off-shoot from an early line-up of Kraftwerk (another seminal Krautrock band.)
• The band originated from Düsseldorf, Germany.
• Neu! only recorded three studio albums: Neu! (Brain Records, 1972), Neu! 2 (Brain Records, 1973), and Neu! '75 (Brain Records, 1975)
verified at Wikipedia's Neu! article